Blue lace agate reflects the colour of the winter sky, vibrating with cooling, calm and gentle energy. A sprig of evergreen is a symbol of eternal life and beautiful white lavender represents the serenity of this season of reflection. Notes of holiday peace to flourish, calm and ground down.
Our candles are hand-poured in small batches with 100% all-natural creamy soy wax and lead-free cotton. They are scented with pure essential oils and provide a clean and long burn with an energy-filling fragrance. Our candles are made with love and light and are topped with natural botanicals, herbs and gemstones.
Why Mindful Roots?
- Intention: Each candle is made cultivating love, light and mindful intention.
- Our Wax: Our candles are made from 100% pure Soy & Coconut Wax with NO additives. This wax is sustainable, renewable, vegan, and not tested on animals.
- Wicks: We use premium, lead-free wicks made from cotton.
- Jars: We use jars that can be reused and recycled. Simply wash with hot, soapy water to reuse.
- Local: At Mindful Roots, we source materials from Canadian suppliers.
- We Give Back: We give back to the community. The Candle of the Month donates $5 to local charities and organizations. We believe love and compassion are cultivated in the community.
- We plant Trees – Coming Spring 2022
*Local pickup in Madoc, Ontario, Canada
*Candles are made to order.
*The candle you receive might not look exactly like the ones in the pictures as they are all handmade in small batches and differ slightly.
*You might see some frosting in some candles as this is normal in 100% Soy wax.
*This candle comes with slight imperfections as they are handcrafted and all-natural: smudge on labels and small dents on lids.
* Never leave a burning candle unattended.