1-1 Virtual Mindfulness Session
This is the personalized approach to reducing stress through self-regulation. Alicia works with you to address your concerns by supporting an accessible, approachable, tailored mindfulness practice. Developing a self-regulation practice is helpful for anyone seeking access to greater calm, focus, and energy for life. Whether you are a beginner seeking an introduction to mindfulness meditation or a more experienced practitioner open to your next insight, Alicia makes the full breadth of her experience and practice available to you in the setting of your choice.
Each session lasts for one hour and includes:
- Two 10 Minute Guided Meditations (one at the beginning and one at the end of the session)
- Listen to relevant instructions on how to implement a Mindfulness Practice into daily life.
- Everyday Mindfulness tools and practices for self-regulation.
- Discuss the topic of each session.
- Ask any questions about your practice.
- Resources to practice at home, including the Everyday Mindfulness Ebook.